TSSPDCL Online Mock Test
TSSPDCL JUNIOR LINEMAN JLM Online Mock Test Free (Both Media TM/ EM) TSSPDCL JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR JACO Online Mock Test Free
TSSPDCL JUNIOR ASSISTANT CUM COMPUTER OPERATOR JACO Online Mock Test Free
TSSPDCL JUNIOR LINEMAN JLM Online Mock Test Free
SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR LINEMAN JLM IN TSSPDCL
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Paper Subject No. of Questions Duration
Trade) and General
65 Questions and
PAPER A : I.T.I (Electrical Trade) – 65 Marks
1. Fundamentals of electricity: Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems – Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing.
2. Batteries: primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging - testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
3. Magnetism: Magnetic materials and properties - laws of magnetism – electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
4. Fundamentals of AC: Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
5. Basic Electronics: Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers, oscillators and power electronic components
6. DC Machines: construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors – windings
7. Transformers: construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers – windings – auto transformers, power transformers, CT & PT
8. AC Machines: basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings - concept of power electronic drives
9. Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts - types of electric lamps
10. Electric Power generation- thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system – basic concepts, non-conventional energy sources.
PAPER B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – 15 Marks
1. Analytical and Numerical Ability.
2. Current affairs.
3. Consumer Relations.
4. General Science in everyday life.
5. Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
6. History, Geography and Economy of India andTelangana.
7. History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION – JUNIOR ASSISTANT-CUM-COMPUTER OPERATOR
Subject No. Of
Numerical ability and Logical
20 20 Section:C
English Language proficiency and
20 20 Total 80
SECTION – A: (ENGLISH AND TELUGU) - 40 Marks
1. Numerical ability - Indices, Ratios, Proportions, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics etc.
2. Logical Reasoning and decision making and problem solving.
SECTION – B: - 20 Marks
2. Basic concepts of Computers
3. Computer Applications & Skills
4. Accounts related Software
SECTION – C: - 20 Marks
1. English Language proficiency
Comprehension passages & re-arrangement of sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
2. General Knowledge.
General Science in everyday life.
Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
History, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.